Protocols & Location Info
Updated November 2023
Here is what you can expect when you come for your appointment with me:
1) The address is in Hidden Valley Green NW, Calgary. This is a home based business and I am not allowed to publish the address. I will send you the full address via email or text once an appointment is confirmed.
2) Text me to let me know you’ve arrived and I will let you know when the space is sanitized and ready for you to come in. My cell is 403-807-9832.
3) If you are experiencing ANY cold or flu-like symptoms please reschedule, even if it’s “just a little cold”.
4) Masking is not required, but if you would like to wear one that is fine as well. I often wear a mask doing certain treatments. I will also be wearing gloves and change my jacket between each client.
5) Upon entering my spa room, I will ask you to sanitize your hands.
6) I prefer all money transactions be contactless. I accept debit, credit card, and etransfer.
7) I’m happy to assist you with retail products. These are a great way to make your results last longer for your continued beauty care at home.
8) All tools and equipment are properly cleaned & sanitized using professional products. All doors, chairs, sink, surfaces are thoroughly cleaned in between each client with professional sanitizing solution. I choose to use PreEmpt solution because it is bactericidal, viricidal, fungicidal, tuberculicidal, and a 30 second broad spectrum sanitizer. Please ask me to show you if you have any questions. This is the same cleaner I’ve always used.
9) Even though this is a home based business, I operate in a professional manner and make arrangements to ensure you can relax and enjoy your experience.
10) I love connecting with you and I love what I do. When you’re happy, I’m happy!
I can only accept returns on skincare products if they have not been opened and are still in original packaging. Due to hygienic concerns, any product that has been used or opened can not be returned.
Gift Cards & Gift Certificates
All gift cards & gift certificates are non-refundable. You may transfer the gift to another person. Questions or concerns? Feel free to contact me and we will sort it out. Easy Peasy!