Updated May 2021
Things have changed a bit at salons & spas since covid-19. Here is what you can expect when you come for your appointment with me:
1) The address is 10105 Hidden Valley Dr NW. I’m located inside Miracles Beauty & Wellness. Please remain in your vehicle when you arrive. Text me to let me know you’ve arrived and I will come wave you into the salon. My cell is 403-807-9832.
2) Before you enter the salon, I will ask you some basic health questions. If you are experiencing ANY cold or flu-like symptoms please reschedule. I am not able to let you into the salon if you’re sick, even if it’s “just a little cold”.
3) I will be wearing a mask and will provide one for you if you don’t have one. I will also be wearing gloves and a face shield (for close contact services) and change my jacket between each client.
4) Upon entering my spa room, I will ask you to wash your hands.
5) I’m no longer able to provide you with hot beverages. Feel free to bring in your own coffee or water bottle.
6) All money transactions will be contactless. I accept debit, credit card, and etransfer.
7) I’m happy to assist you with retail products but please do not touch. This helps reduce cross-contamination. Retail products are a great way to make your results last longer for your continued beauty care at home.
8) All tools and equipment are properly cleaned & sanitized using professional products. All doors, chairs, sink, surfaces are thoroughly cleaned in between each client with professional sanitizing solution. I choose to use PreEmpt solution because it is bactericidal, viricidal, fungicidal, tuberculicidal, and a 30 second broad spectrum sanitizer. Please ask me to show you if you have any questions. This is the same cleaner I’ve always used.
9) The washrooms are cleaned often and are shared by all the clients & staff in the salon. If possible, I recommend using the washroom at home before you arrive.
10) I love connecting with you and I love what I do. When you’re happy, I’m happy!
I can only accept returns on skincare products if they have not been opened and are still in original packaging. Due to hygienic concerns, any product that has been used or opened can not be returned.
Gift Cards & Gift Certificates
All gift cards & gift certificates are non-refundable. You may transfer the gift to another person. Questions or concerns? Feel free to contact me and we will sort it out. Easy Peasy!